Rosemary's Baby by Ira Levin - Limited Edition
LIMIT TWO COPIES PER HOUSEHOLD
PUBLICATION: NOVEMBER 2019
One of the bestselling horror novels of all-time, Rosemary’s Baby by Ira Levin is considered by many to be the “grand daddy” of horror fiction. Selling 4 million copies upon its publication in 1967, the novel’s success launched a new wave of books in the horror genre, while critics heralded it “one of the most perfectly crafted thrillers ever written.”
This fine press edition of Rosemary’s Baby is presented in two states: Lettered and Limited. The editions measures 6¼" x 9¼" and features six black & white illustrations by Richey Beckett, as well as a new introduction by New York Times bestselling author, Chuck Palahniuk. The editions are signed by Richey Beckett and Chuck Palahniuk, and are printed letterpress.
- Edition sized at 6¼” x 9¼”.
- Limited to 250 copies for sale.
- Quarter leather hand binding with foil-stamped Japanese cloth boards.
- Six black & white illustrations by Richey Beckett printed letterpress.
- New introduction by Academy Award winner, Chuck Palahniuk written exclusively for this edition.
- Afterword by Ira Levin.
- Signed by Richey Beckett and Chuck Palahniuk.
- Printed letterpress on Mohawk Superfine.
- Gorgeous Japanese endpapers with gold and silver flecks.
- Housed in a foil-stamped, cloth-covered slipcase.
THE ROSEMARY'S BABY LIMITED EDITION PREMIUMS
Shipping withpre-order are these limited edition premiums, which includes a 6” x 9” art print, a 4” x 6” postcard and a UV coated 2” x 8” bookmark, all packed inside a metallic printed envelope.
MEDIA MAIL (USA only) is available for this book, but please note that we are not responsible for any damage or loss to books shipped Media Mail.
Published editions may differ slightly from mockups and prototype designs.
Artwork © 2019 by Richey Beckett.
* 5% Processing fee applies.
From the feel of the Japanese cloth, the illustrations, the paper, clearly this is a must have and a book I will forever cherish!
Suntup books are amazing. High quality and care put into every one!
Another beautiful offering from Paul. I echo all the positive comments to this point. One of my own observations not yet noted are the wonderful tipped in illustrations on heavy cream stock paper - truly beautiful. This book represents the definition of understated elegance.
Must be the definitive edition of this title yet (putting aside the Lettered...). Paul and team do not disappoint!
As always it is a stunning book everyone should hold and touch.
Sign up below to receive the latest news and promotions.