The H.G. Wells Collection - Lettered Editions
Limit 1 set per household.
Receive a 10% discount and lock in pricing by purchasing the set of three books. Please note that the 10% discount does not apply to the installment plan.
Shipping: Please note that shipping calculated on this three-book set reflects three separate books shipping at different times.
The H.G. Wells Collection is a set of three classic novels by H.G. Wells that includes The Time Machine, The Invisible Man, and The War of the Worlds. Originality was Wells’s calling card. The author’s ability to, as historian John Higgs notes “create wholly original stories out of thin air” culminated in a three-year span in which he produced his three most influential works; what Wells referred to as “scientific romance novels.”
These editions are uniquely crafted and designed to breathe new life into some of the greatest stories ever told. Additionally, each book includes special curated bonus material and are signed by the artists and introductory authors to create a truly unique set of these beloved novels.
Each book may be purchased individually during their respective pre-order periods, or you may pre-pay for the complete set and lock in the current pricing. Purchasing the set up-front also guarantees matching numbers and/or letters, and a discount of 10% is applied to the set*.
LETTERED EDITION SET
- 6” x 9” trim size.
- Rounded smyth-sewn binding.
- Full goatskin handbinding with gold foil stamping on the cover.
- Raised bands on the spine with a leather spine label.
- Six ink illustrations by Florian Bertmer printed letterpress along with the text.
- Signed by introductory author and artist.
- Payhembury endpapers hand marbled in the U.K.
- Printed letterpress on Stonehenge cotton paper.
- Two color printing on title page.
- Housed in a quarter leather clamshell enclosure with cloth boards.
- Limited to 26 copies.
Please note the estimated publication dates for each of the editions in this collection:
- The Time Machine: Spring 2020
- The Invisible Man: Summer 2020
- The War of the Worlds: Fall 2020
Sign up below to receive the latest news and promotions.