Mr. Mercedes - Fine Art Print - Sam Weber
THE COVERS COLLECTION - MR. MERCEDES
We are delighted to present the first of two prints by artist Sam Weber, the art from the first edition cover of Mr. Mercedes.
Published on June 3, 2014, Stephen King described Mr. Mercedes as his “first hard-boiled detective book.” Just days after its publication, King revealed it to be the first volume of a projected trilogy. The novel would be followed by Finders Keepers in 2015 and End of Watch in 2016. Mr. Mercedes won the 2014 Goodreads Choice Award in the "Mystery and Thriller" category, as well as the 2015 Edgar Award for Best Novel from the Mystery Writers of America. In 2017, it was adapted into a crime drama televsion series for the Audience Network starring Brendan Gleeson. Sam Weber’s eye-catching imagery of raining blood can now be enjoyed for the first time without cover text as a beautiful giclée print.
All prints are hand-signed by Sam Weber. Exclusively available through Suntup Editions for your private collection, and limited to just 40 signed copies per size, worldwide.
- Museum Quality Giclée prints.
- Signed and authorized by the original cover artist.
- Limited to only 40 copies of each size worldwide, plus 3 Artist Proofs and 3 Publisher Proofs for private distribution.
- Shipped with a Certificate of Limitation and Authenticity from the publisher.
- Printed on 300 GSM, 100% cotton paper that is Acid-Free, Lignin-Free, Chlorine-Free and with No Optical Brighteners.
- Prints are embossed with the publisher’s mark.
Available for Pre-Order: September 15, 2020
Large Size: 15.75" x 24"
Small Size: 10.5" x 17"
Illustration © 2014-2020 by Steve Stone
Sign up below to receive the latest news and promotions.