The Eyes of the Dragon Art Portfolio - Numbered Edition
The Numbered edition of The Eyes of the Dragon Art Portfolio is limited to three hundred copies signed by David Palladini.
Experience the illustrations from The Eyes of the Dragon in a way that you have never seen before. Artwork has been professionally restored from the originals and reproduced in this portfolio on premium archival paper with a vibrance and scale not possible in the trade printing of the book.
Details of the Numbered Edition:
- Includes twenty-two black & white and two color illustrations.
- The portfolio includes a previously unpublished illustration that has never been reprinted and is included here for the first time.
- Includes a reproduction of the Title page illustration hand-colored by David Palladini appearing in print for the first time in this portfolio.
- An exclusive afterword written by David Palladini for this edition.
- Artwork and text pages are printed on premium archival paper.
- The Title page, Signature page, Afterword and Colophon are letterpress printed.
- The illustrations are housed in a custom handmade clamshell box covered in European linen book cloth over archival boards.
- Materials used are acid free and archival.
Size: 10 x 15½ inches
Publication Date: 7/7/17
Please Note: Although we offer Media Mail on US orders, we highly recommend either USPS Priority Mail or FedEx as your shipping method. If you choose FedEx, it must be delivered to a street address. Orders sent using Media Mail are not insured and are shipped at your own risk.
Free Promo Kit While Supplies Last:
The promotional items pictured above will be added for free to pre-orders while supplies last. You don't need to do anything. It will be shipped with your order. The kit includes:
- Printed natural cotton tote bag.
- 18x24 color poster on 120# card stock.
- Glossy Bookmark.
- Series of 12 postcards, each with a different illustration from the Portfolio.
- Very limited custom die-cut Promotional Card printed on Ice Silver Metallic card stock, used for the media.
- The printed Prospectus, also very limited and used for the media.
Illustrations © 1987-2017 David Palladini
Sign up below to receive the latest news and promotions.