The Eyes of the Dragon Art Portfolio - Numbered Edition
The Numbered edition of The Eyes of the Dragon Art Portfolio is limited to three hundred copies signed by David Palladini.
Experience the illustrations from The Eyes of the Dragon in a way that you have never seen before. Artwork has been professionally restored from the originals and reproduced in this portfolio on premium archival paper with a vibrance and scale not possible in the trade printing of the book.
Details of the Numbered Edition:
- Includes twenty-two black & white and two color illustrations.
- The portfolio includes a previously unpublished illustration that has never been reprinted and is included here for the first time.
- Includes a reproduction of the Title page illustration hand-colored by David Palladini appearing in print for the first time in this portfolio.
- An exclusive afterword written by David Palladini for this edition.
- Artwork and text pages are printed on premium archival paper.
- The Title page, Signature page, Afterword and Colophon are letterpress printed.
- The illustrations are housed in a custom handmade clamshell box covered in European linen book cloth over archival boards.
- Materials used are acid free and archival.
Size: 10 x 15½ inches
Publication Date: 7/7/17
Free Promo Kit While Supplies Last:
The promotional items pictured above will be added for free to pre-orders while supplies last. You don't need to do anything. It will be shipped with your order. The kit includes:
- Printed natural cotton tote bag.
- 18x24 color poster on 120# card stock.
- Glossy Bookmark.
- Series of 12 postcards, each with a different illustration from the Portfolio.
- Very limited custom die-cut Promotional Card printed on Ice Silver Metallic card stock, used for the media.
- The printed Prospectus, also very limited and used for the media.
Illustrations © 1987-2017 David Palladini
Limited Edition Palladini Biography Included with all Portfolio Orders
As a bonus addition to The Eyes of the Dragon Art Portfolio, featuring the artwork of David Palladini, Suntup Editions in collaboration with Mark Strong of Meibohm Fine Arts, Inc., is proud to announce the inclusion of a separate biographical book to both editions of the art portfolios. The concise biography was written as a ‘fan tribute’ to the artist by Mark Strong, from almost nine years of compiled information about David Palladini’s personal life and career as an artist up to the present-day. The introduction, written by Mark, speaks of the serendipitous beginning of their friendship in 2008 with a simple phone call from David, which became his sole inspiration for writing the biography. The book, aptly titled Palladini, will include a 90-page biography, as well as over 60 full-color reproductions of artwork by David Palladini, including some of his best-known illustrations and never-before-published fine art. The perfect addition to the portfolios for Stephen King collectors and Palladini fans alike. Free with all Portfolio orders.
Paul Suntup really understands collectors' needs and desires. A book or artist portfolio is a sensory experience and Paul has done everything possible to fulfil collectors dreams, beginning from the wrapping, to presentation, design and production materials used. If only all publishers would put out limited editions like Paul's then we would gain more book collectors and have less complaints. Well done, Paul!
Absolutely incredible - from the packaging to the item you can tell a whole lot of thought went in to this. I would recommend Suntup editions to any potential buyer. Can't wait for their next item to arrive!
The amount of care and attention put into producing the artwork portfolio is simply breathtaking! I am literally blown away by how stunning it is!
Very nice portfolio!!!
Bravo! As I'm standing here looking through my Eye of the Dragon Art portfolio, I keep yelling Bravo! The quality and care that go into these Suntup productions is amazing. Bravo!
Sign up below to receive the latest news and promotions.