Horns by Joe Hill - Lettered Edition
Payment plan available: Four payments of $748.75*
LIMIT ONE COPY PER HOUSEHOLD
PUBLICATION: SUMMER 2019
This is the first North American signed limited edition of Horns, and is presented in three states: an Artist Gift edition, a Numbered edition and a Lettered edition. All three measure 6” x 9” and feature twelve full-color illustrations by Magdalena Kaczan. The Numbered and Lettered editions are signed by Joe Hill and Magdalena Kaczan, and all editions include a new introduction by Joe Hill. This edition is printed letterpress.
- 6” x 9” trim size.
- Limited to 26 copies for sale, lettered A-Z in Morse code.
- Handbound quarter leather binding with boards covered in crushed silk.
- 14-karat gold cross inset into the cover and the chain of the cross is foil-stamped in gold.
- Three custom pitchfork-shaped raised bands across the leather spine.
- Gilded page edges.
- Twelve full-color illustrations by Magdalena Kaczan.
- New introduction by Joe Hill written exclusively for this edition.
- Signed by Joe Hill and Magdalena Kaczan.
- Printed letterpress on Rives cotton paper.
- Handmade black exotic marbled endpapers from India with metallic gold and silver on a base of 100% cotton rag.
- Housed in a handmade rough-sawn pine box with a black velvet-lined bookbed, and designed to resemble the underside of a treehouse with a trapdoor opening.
THE MORSE CODE BOOKLET
Included with the Lettered edition of Horns is a 12 page hand-stitched booklet featuring Merrin's letter to Ig, presented in Morse code. The front cover is hand-lettered and printed letterpress on Hahnemühle Bugra paper with French flaps.
THE HORNS PROMO KIT
Included withorder of the Lettered edition is this limited promotional artwork kit, showcasing some of the gorgeous illustrations from Magdalena Kaczan. Included is a full-color 6" x 9" print, a 4" x 6" postcard and a deluxe, oversized UV coated 2.5" x 8.5" bookmark, all packed inside a gold metallic printed envelope.
THE HORNS ARC POSTCARD CONTEST
Who can remember sending postcards in the mail, before the days of the internet? Ah, the good old days. We are giving away a Horns Advance Review Copy to three randomly selected orders for any of the editions.
To enter, send us a postcard! Write your name and address on the card, include your order #, and drop it in the mail. Get creative, and send us a postcard from your hometown, or grab a cool vintage one off eBay. Entries must be postmarked no later than December 15th, 2018 and should be mailed to: Suntup Editions, 6789 Quail Hill Parkway #521, Irvine, CA 92603, USA. One entry per order number.
Published editions may differ slightly from mockups and prototype designs.
Artwork © 2018 by Magdalena Kaczan.
* 5% Processing fee applies
Sign up below to receive the latest news and promotions.