IT Fine Art Print
If you are already a subscriber to The Covers Collection, you do not need to order this print, unless you want an extra one. It will be automatically billed and shipped to you upon release. If you have not yet subscribed, you can do that by purchasing a subscription here. Or you can purchase this individual print, as a one-off. Subscribers receive 20% off all prints.
Remember to select your preferred print size/frame option from the drop down above. Framed prints are shipped separately from unframed prints, and please allow an extra 2-3 weeks for shipping of framed prints.
The Covers Collection: IT
Show your love for Stephen King’s classic novel, IT, with this never-before-seen artwork.
Bob Giusti, the artist who created this iconic cover was asked by the publisher to make certain changes to the artwork he had originally turned in. The altered version is what was published on the cover of the 1st edition, and the general public never saw the original painting, until now!
Suntup Editions has uncovered the original design and is offering it to collectors for the very first time. Enhance your Stephen King collection with the power to showcase the original, previously unpublished version of the cover art, signed by the original cover artist.
The original version is the artist’s personal favorite, and has never before been released to the public. Exclusively available through Suntup Editions for your private collection, and limited to just 100 signed copies per size, worldwide.
- Museum Quality Giclée prints.
- Signed and authorized by the original cover artist.
- Limited to only 100 copies of each size worldwide, plus 10 Artist Proofs and 5 Publisher Proofs for private distribution.
- Shipped with a Certificate of Limitation and Authenticity from the publisher.
- Printed on 300 GSM, 100% cotton paper that is Acid-Free, Lignin-Free, Chlorine-Free and with No Optical Brighteners.
- Prints are embossed with the publisher’s mark.
Release Date: July 1, 2017
Sign up below to receive the latest news and promotions.