Let the Right One In by John Ajvide Lindqvist - Lettered Edition
Payment Plan Option: Four payments of $625*
Publication: Winter 2020/2021
Limit 1 Copy Per Household. Refer to our Order Limits policy.
Lauded by critics as “brilliant and repulsive,” Let the Right One In by John Ajvide Lindqvist, is one of the most acclaimed and adapted vampire novels of the 21st century.
In the autumn of 1981, the body of a teenage boy is found drained of blood in Blackeberg, the Swedish suburb where twelve-year-old Oskar lives. Bullied frequently by his peers, Oskar is a social outcast who becomes fixated on Eli, the new girl who has moved in next door. To Oskar, there is something strange and wondrous about Eli, the girl who has never seen a Rubik’s Cube but can solve it within hours. The girl who only comes out at night. The girl who smells of death.
With its themes of existential anxiety, social pressure, and the complications of youth, Let the Right One In is a gory vampire tale, a stirring love story, and a profound meditation on childhood love and loneliness.
First published in 2008, Let the Right One In is an international bestseller. It has been adapted into two films, both multi-award winning, as well as two stage adaptations.
- 6” x 9” trim size.
- 588 Pages.
- Limited to 26 copies.
- Full goatskin binding.
- Laser cut leather and wood inlay on the cover.
- New exclusive introduction by John Ajvide Lindqvist.
- Six full color illustrations by Bud Cook.
- Signed by John Ajvide Lindqvist and Bud Cook.
- Printed offset on Mohawk Superfine.
- Two-color printing on the section pages.
- Hand marbled endsheets.
- Housed in a Japanese cloth enclosure with marbled paper floors and unique spine with three cloth covered panels.
- Includes "Let The Old Dreams Die", the short story sequel to Let The Right One In, and "What Kept You So Long?", the spin-off story and third installment in the saga.
- Bookmark with all pre-orders.
Published editions may differ slightly from mockups and prototype designs.
Artwork © 2020 by Bud Cook
* 5% non-refundable processing fee applies on installment plans.
Sign up below to receive the latest news and promotions.