The Silence of the Lambs by Thomas Harris - Numbered Edition
Payment Plan Option: Three payments of $158*
Publication: Fall 2021
LIMIT 1 COPY PER PERSON/HOUSEHOLD.
Refer to our Order Limits policy.
Please note that we are not responsible for loss of packages when shipped with USPS Media Mail. Thank you.
The second book in Thomas Harris’s Hannibal series, The Silence of the Lambs was first published in 1988, a sequel to the author’s 1981 novel, Red Dragon. This time, the cannibalistic forensic psychiatrist Hannibal Lecter is called upon by FBI Special Agent Clarice Starling, to use his powers of deduction to assist her in tracking down the grotesque serial killer known only as Buffalo Bill. But to enlist Dr. Lecter’s help, Starling will have to risk everything by letting him inside of her mind.
In Red Dragon, author Thomas Harris introduced us to Dr. Hannibal Lecter, and in The Silence of the Lambs he ushers Lecter to center stage, creating one of the most iconic and enduring villains the page and screen have ever known.
Ingenious and masterfully written, The Silence of the Lambs is a modern day classic of suspense and storytelling.
- 6” x 9” trim size.
- 378 Pages.
- Limited to 350 copies.
- Full Japanese cloth binding.
- Seven full color illustrations by Tom Bagshaw.
- Signed by Thomas Harris and Tom Bagshaw.
- Printed offset on Mohawk Via.
- Endsheets are illustrated.
- Housed in a slipcase enclosure, covered in a unique brocade fabric.
- Genuine Hagen-Renaker ceramic lamb with all pre-orders.
- Bookmark with all pre-orders.
Published editions may differ slightly from mockups and prototype designs.
Artwork © 2021 by Tom Bagshaw.
* 5% non-refundable processing fee applies on installment plans.
Sign up below to receive the latest news and promotions.