The Eyes of the Dragon Fine Art Print
You can receive 20% off all prints by subscribing. Learn more here.
Remember to select your preferred print size/frame option from the drop down above. Framed prints are shipped separately from unframed prints, and please allow an extra 2-3 weeks for shipping of framed prints.
If you are an active subscriber, you do not need to purchase this print. It will be billed and shipped automatically. If for some reason you would like to purchase an extra copy, please be sure to use coupon code "PRINTSUBSCRIBER" at checkout to receive your 20% discount. This will only work for active subscribers, and you will need to be logged into your account.
THE COVERS COLLECTION: THE EYES OF THE DRAGON
We started the year with the announcement of the publication of The Eyes of the Dragon Art Portfolio, so we figured we would close out the year with The Covers Collection print of The Eyes of the Dragon by David Palladini.
This is a gorgeous, vibrant giclée print, reproducing the famous dragon art from the cover of the 1st trade edition of the book, and all are hand-signed by David Palladini.
Exclusively available through Suntup Editions for your private collection, and limited to just 50 signed copies per size, worldwide.
- Museum Quality Giclée prints.
- Signed and authorized by the original cover artist.
- Limited to only 50 copies of each size worldwide, plus 5 Artist Proofs and 5 Publisher Proofs for private distribution.
- Shipped with a Certificate of Limitation and Authenticity from the publisher.
- Printed on 300 GSM, 100% cotton paper that is Acid-Free, Lignin-Free, Chlorine-Free and with No Optical Brighteners.
- Prints are embossed with the publisher’s mark.
Release Date: December 1, 2017
Available for Pre-Order: November 15, 2017
Large Size: 24" x 18"
Small Size: 17" x 12.5"
Illustrations © 1987-2017 by David Palladini
Sign up below to receive the latest news and promotions.