The Invisible Man by H.G. Wells - Lettered Edition
Publication: Summer 2020
Limit 1 Copy Per Household
THIS EDITION MAY NOT BE PURCHASED INDIVIDUALLY. IT IS ONLY AVAILABLE AS PART OF THE H.G. WELLS COLLECTION. IF YOU WISH TO PURCHASE IT INDIVIDUALLY, PLEASE WAIT UNTIL WE ANNOUNCE IT. TO PURCHASE IT AS PART OF THE COLLECTION, PLEASE CLICK HERE.
The limited edition of The Time Machine by H.G. Wells is presented in two states: Lettered and Numbered.
- 6” x 9” trim size.
- Rounded smyth-sewn binding.
- Full goatskin handbinding with gold foil stamping on the cover.
- Raised bands on the spine with a leather spine label.
- Introduction by Christopher Priest.
- Six ink illustrations by Florian Bertmer printed letterpress along with the text.
- Signed by Christopher Priest and Florian Bertmer.
- Payhembury endpapers hand marbled in the U.K.
- Printed letterpress on Stonehenge cotton paper.
- Two color printing on title page.
- Housed in a quarter leather clamshell enclosure with a rounded spine and cloth boards.
- Limited to 26 copies.
- The Four Endings of The Invisible Man.
- Essay on Invisibility in Nineteenth-Century Fiction.
- Essay on Technological Context: Röntgen Rays and Radio Waves.
PLEASE NOTE: Lettered editions are shipped with a signature required.
Published editions may differ slightly from mockups and prototype designs.
Artwork © 2019 by Florian Bertmer
Sign up below to receive the latest news and promotions.