The Invisible Man by H.G. Wells - Numbered Edition
Publication: Summer 2020
THIS EDITION MAY NOT CURRENTLY BE PURCHASED INDIVIDUALLY. IT IS ONLY AVAILABLE AS PART OF THE H.G. WELLS COLLECTION. IF YOU WISH TO PURCHASE IT INDIVIDUALLY, PLEASE WAIT UNTIL WE ANNOUNCE IT. TO PURCHASE IT AS PART OF THE COLLECTION, PLEASE CLICK HERE.
The limited edition of The Invisible Man by H.G. Wells is presented in two states: Lettered and Numbered.
- 6” x 9” trim size.
- Rounded smyth-sewn binding.
- Quarter cloth binding with custom designed paper boards printed letterpress.
- Introduction by Christopher Priest.
- Six ink illustrations by Florian Bertmer printed letterpress along with the text.
- Signed by Christopher Priest and Florian Bertmer.
- Hahnemühle Bugra endpapers.
- Printed letterpress on Mohawk Via paper.
- Two color printing on title page.
- Housed in a custom designed paper covered slipcase.
- Limited to 250 copies.
- Appendix A: The Four Endings of The Invisible Man – The four different versions of Chapter 28’s conclusive words originally intended to be the last paragraph of the book.
- Appendix B: Invisibility in Ancient Greece and in Nineteenth-Century Fiction – Exclusive excerpts from a collection of invisibility narratives that inspired H.G. Wells’s novel.
- Appendix C: Technological Context: Röntgen Rays and Radio Waves – A valuable collection of articles that served as scientific inspiration for H.G. Wells’s novel.
Published editions may differ slightly from mockups and prototype designs.
Artwork © 2019 by Florian Bertmer
Sign up below to receive the latest news and promotions.